Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Workin Clothes

I don't have a victory garden or anything like that, but I am sure I could find a use for these overalls:




















Some leather working perhaps? For bags that I have been meaning to make for a while.

My goals for this year:

Make more clothes for myself (and blog about the process).
Finish a god damn pannier for my cool bike (and ride it more often).
Teach more classes. (Holy crap! I am teaching a beginner sewing class right now and I love it!)

In February, I will find out which roller derby team I am on, and that will decide which nights I go to practice, and which nights I can spend sewing or posting. Just give me a little more time, and I'll be back.


2 comments:

Purple Closet Beauty said...

Sounds like you're making some great resolutions for the year.
I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog:
http://purpleclosetbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/01/sharing-is-caring.html
I hope you have a few lesser-known blogs that you would like to showcase too.

Rochelle New said...

I just got back from a WWII reenactment and I went as a farm girl. I wish I had this pattern for my overalls! I attempted to draft my own, and they turned out okay, but a pattern would have been awesome :)