Alan Flusser gives some really great pointers on how to dress the man, just check out his book Dressing the Man: Mastering the Art of Permanent Fashion. But how does one dress like a man?
1. Buy a boy's dress shirt. Or make one.
2. Wear a cool tie, and learn how to tie it correctly. (I prefer the four in hand.)
3. Steal your boyfriend's tie bar.
4. Tuck in your shirttails.
5. Don a pair of Philip Johnson-like glasses.
6. Ditch the purse and just carry the essentials in your pockets.
7. Put a tidy part in your hair.
8. Keep it feminine by wearing a skirt.
Yep. That's how I do it.