Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Letters

A couple weeks ago, I was featured on the fashion blog, Love Letters run by two very cute fashionable ladies. In the post, I am wearing a dress that I have not photographed or blogged about (because I need to fix the collar), but it will give you a taste. I am sure I will get around to fixing that collar and posting someday . . . probably not soon though, got other stuff to do.

So instead of waiting for me to post a blog about that dress, check out the rest of what Love Letters has to offer.

1 comment:

mae said...

So, it's completely unrelated to this particular post, but I found your blog by searching for how to make a perfect crinoline, and dang. I adore your style, your hair!! It's so wonderful and fearless. Love it.

So basically I wanted to gush and say I loved what you're doing here :)

Mae