Thursday, June 3, 2010

Etsy Update

Some people rented the Glashaus for an art show/party on Saturday. We didn't stay long because drunkenness ensued and not a lot of people were coming upstairs to see our studio space anyway. But this is the best photo I got of the yellow dress I just finished. (The batteries in the camera died after about 10 photos.)


This dress will be for sale in my Sugardale Shop hopefully by the end of this week. I just have a little playsuit to make, and a crap load of new, cooler photos to take before my grand reopening.

5 comments:

HaroldM22 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelby Gubba said...

I want that dress!!!!!!!!!!! I probably can't afford it, but I'm sure it is worth every penny.

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 said...

肯定與支持你!!!加油囉~.........................

Laly said...

this is a so lovely dress!

NathanP_Garlock佳瑩 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。............................................................