Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yeah, I like degs.

Man, has it really been over two months since my last post? Geez. Well I have been busy. I quit the job at the boutique and got another one, (I now have two jobs) I moved into a new place. . . I made two Sweet Loraine dresses for some etsy buyers. I made the Anita jumper for my little sister, some cushions for a fellow artist at the Glashaus, so I don't really have anything new to share, except for this guy:



That's my new dog, his name is Freddy. He likes to play fetch and sleep and sleep.

3 comments:

Jane Croft said...

Welcome back. Sounds as if you've had a fairly hectic couple of months. Freddy is soooo cute.

tammyo said...

i'm a longtime lurker on your blog...i live vicariously through your sewing. ;) your new pup is completely adorable!

lizzie_fitz said...

hey thar, i stumbled accross your blog whilst looking for a petticoat making tutorial :) yours is awesome, so thanks :D also, your dog is cuuute ^_^ iv got two terriers, unfortunately they dont sleep as much as yours :(.

love,
liz xx