Friday, July 31, 2009

Love for Sale



I've got over 40 vintage patterns (40's-70's) that I am going to sell in my Etsy shop.

The medium sized bundle contains the factory folded patterns, that I am about 1/3 of the way through posting. These cost $5.

The small bundle contains the patterns that are pre-cut, and are only labeled with tiny hole punches. I've made one of these patterns before, and they are pretty hard. Their instructions are usually only about a paragraph total. They are for the more advanced commercial pattern sewer. I think these will go for $5 as well.

And the largest bundle contains all of the patterns that have been cut. I didn't want to go through all of them to make sure that all the pieces were there, so I am going to sell these for just $2. If you are missing a piece, I'm sorry.

So check out what I got so far. More to come. . .

2 comments:

livebird said...

Oooooh... I will be stalking your shop. I think you could fairly ask a higher price, by the way.

Sugardale said...

I know I could ask for more, but I got most of these for free. And I just want to get them into some hands that will actually use them.

I see that you bought some as well. (If indeed you are the same livebird on etsy.) Have fun sewing!