Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Summer of '67

My friend and I get together every Sunday and watch old movies. Last week we watched Rosemary's Baby, and I got inspired. I had to have a 60's shift dress! So I made one, and I might just wear it every day this summer.



You can have one, too, if you want one. It is for sale! Custom sized to fit only you (or a bunch of other people your size).

And after getting fabric, returning it, and then getting some more. This is finally for sale, too:



I know I still have to post about my fashion show, but I was too excited about this stuff, so I'm gonna put that off for a little while. Soon though.

I'm back baby!

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

I do not look good in dresses like that - but you do!

MrsPost said...

Glad to see you again!

Love the shift dress. And the red shoes with the black jumper are perfect.