Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just a Little Peek...

Remember how I said I was going to make boots that covered my shoes for the Iron Man costume? Well I tried a pair of those out and they looked really bad, so I ordered a pair of boots with 4" platform heels, instead. Oh god, I hope I don't regret it. Anyway, I got them today, and I'm pretty excited.

To celebrate, I thought I would give you a little taste of the costume thus far.

And this is one of the panels at the Con on Saturday:
4:00-5:00 Costume Designers: Designing for Feature Films— Meet the women and men who are the costume designers on this year's blockbuster films. Panel moderator Mary Vogt (Men in Black, Batman Returns) will talk to fellow members of the Costume Designers Guild, Local 892, Michael Wilkinson (Watchmen, 300), Michael Dennison (The Spirit, The Eye), Isis Mussenden (Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian), and Kym Barrett (Speed Racer). Room 3

Cool.

2 comments:

lsaspacey said...

Oh man, that looks hot! Can't wait to see the other photos. So are you wearing fabric spats with the heels?

Sugardale said...

oh no, they are boots.