Thursday, October 4, 2007

A few designs

Hey, wanna see some stuff I've made? O.K., let's look...



I won the Golden Scissors Award at the Mesa College fashion show for this wool suit (nice blue ribbon. that's right).

Here are a couple designs from my Nouveau Cru collection:




Can you tell I like suits? This one is modeled by GUBBA.



I wanted to wear something new for my boyfriend's art show, so I made this in just two days.


This is one of my favorites. I improved upon the pattern I had made for the green and white striped dress by making the skirt fuller. Now I can put a petticoat under it to give it a good 1950's silhouette.


So, that's it for now. I have some more designs that need to be photographed, plus pictures from the "Music and Technology" fashion show, which is less than a day from now. Stay tuned, I'll be right back.

4 comments:

Rich said...

Great job tonight at the show, Trista! All three of you looked great. The outfits were very cool.

saratoga said...

Great stuff trista I expect great things from you in the future!

saratoga said...

i wish i could see the winning peice in color. i like wool out fits by the way! for some reason i think of fall and walking on madison ave. i really like the red and white outfit!

cool777@me said...

Hey trista you rock man!!!!!!!!!!!
i love your clothes they are so cute!!!!!! good job at the fashion show!!!!!!!make me a dress!
chase